Thursday, May 14, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!

Here are the results of the ultrasound we had on April 1st. I was a little nervous about going on April fools day - but I was so happy to see such great pictures! IT IS A BOY!!!! His name is Jaxon Whitfield Smith - we choose to spell his name like this because it is so close to his daddy's Jason Whitfield! Whitfield is a family name on the Smith side - and Jason was the last Smith (until.....Jaxon came along to carry on the name)!!!! The first profile shot is one of my favorites - Jason likes the second one on top - he thinks it looks like Jaxon is preparing to shoot a basketball! I think the spinal picture is really neat too! We want to have 3D and 4D pictures done - when that happens I will be sure to let you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment