Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1 week old today!

So Jaxon is one week old today and I can not believe it! He is such a good baby! He eats like a monster, sleeps like a champ and makes me smile all day long! I love being his mommy!


3 comments:

  1. I love how you wrote Jaxon's birth story while it's fresh in your mind! I think I'm going to go back and write Grace's so I'll always remember it! I can't believe he's already a week old. He's absolutely precious. I think about you two often! Can't wait to see you again this weekend! Give Jaxon a kiss for Aunt Meg! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaxon looks so long in this picture....I can't believe it's so easy to fall in love with someone you just met! I love holding him and I can't wait to see him again!!! Remember...BB has him on Saturdays! :)

    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, he is such a beautiful baby boy and the days aheaad for all of you will be filled with wonderful loving memories....enjoy it all...Congratulations to you, Jason and Gabby..

    ReplyDelete