Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Doctors Visit

Jaxon had his two month visit at his doctor yesterday. Jason and Gabby took him for this visit - I could not get off of work in time. I dont think I could have made it if I had taken him - Jason said that Jaxon screamed when the nurse gave him his shots (I would have cried seeing him in pain). Jason said they pinched up the fat on his little legs and stuck a needle that was about 3 inches long into him. He now weighes 14 lbs 6 oz and is 24 1/2 inches long. He is the cutest little man in the whole world and I love him to pieces - I have had to work a lot lately which makes me feel like a terrible momma, so last night while he was sleeping I just held him for some mother, son bonding time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Precious. Grace had her shots yesterday too. They grow too fast! I can't wait to squeeze his cheeks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete