Monday, January 11, 2010

4 months

I have not posted in a few weeks but that does not mean that we haven't been busy! This time of year always brings joy and excitement along with a lot of time on the run. Jaxon turned 4 months old on the 8th (Friday) I always take his picture on the 8th and I knew that things were going to be busy that evening so I snapped a few pictures before I headed to work. I hope you enjoy - Make sure you look at the videos at the bottom of the post.

Jaxon likes to pull on his shirt above you can see him showing off his belly - he likes his daddy time in the morning (Jason had no idea I was taking this picture). Below Jaxon is in his jumper - I had him in that thing at 5:45am - just so I could show everyone how dang cute he is!



OK - So Jason woke up and smiled for the camera in this one! I love these fellas!

Since the photo shoot was so short on Friday I decided we needed more pictures - these are from Saturday morning - I just could eat him up!









3 comments:

  1. Jaxon is going to be a ladies man...mama, watch out! I love those cheeks!!! Can't wait to see him again!

    ReplyDelete