Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Time ....

Where does the time go? I was just looking at the blog and I could not believe it has been so long since I have posted ANYTHING. Of course my dad "Grandaddy David" reminds me all the time... "You need to update that blog"! My excuse for no pictures is my camera battery is dead and I have not had the cord to charge it (poor excuse but its the one I have). I thought once I quit working so much I would have time to post pictures and videos all of the time - but it seems that I have been even more busy working from home than when I was at the farm every day. I LOVE the time I have been able to spend with Jaxon he is growing SOOOOOOO fast. Just a few things to update the blog and then I will try really hard to follow up with pictures soon.

Jaxon has 4 teeth now - the middle two on the bottom as well as the middle two on the top. He can pull up on anything that is within his reach and sturdy enough to hold his weight. On Saturday April 17th Jaxon finally learned how to crawl on all four - before that he was doing a great army crawl (I'll have more pictures of this event) now he can fly across the floor and he loves an open door - he has tried to escape from our living room more times than I can count (that door leads to the landing in the game room - it will not be good for him to fall out of that door).

Jaxon loves music - especially church songs! When we are in church on Sunday's he loves to sing - and it is LOUD... One of his new things is to take his hand and put it over his mouth and make the indian sound. We are blessed to have such wonderful volunteers who are great with the nursery at church - Jaxon really likes playing with the other children in sunday school and when we have to take him out of "Big Church" because he is being too loud.

Jason and I are so glad that we have such a happy baby - when we take him places folks stop us all the time and talk about how happy he looks. The other comments are on his eyes (big and BLUE), his hair (wild and crazy - he had his first hair cut yesterday (May 3, 2010)) and his thighs - so chunky. I tell everyone he gets his eyes and his thighs from his MOMMA!!!

Well, I better end this here - I promise to have more pictures and updates real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment