My step mom Julie (Jammie) has a niece named Shelly who lives in Edenton - she had her baby Margo two weeks to the day after Jaxon was born. Shelly experienced a difficult labor just like I did we both had C-sections. Shelly, Margo, and Nannie came to visit Jammie and Jaxon on Thursday - I had lunch with them and we took a few pictures of the kids together. They are very close to the same size and their actions (slinging their arms and looking all around) were similar too - with their arms moving so much - it looks like they were arm wrestling!Monday, November 2, 2009
Time with Jammie and Margo
Jaxon has two of the most wonderful babysitters they are his GRANDMA's and they love him so much - here is a picture of him with his Jammie!
My step mom Julie (Jammie) has a niece named Shelly who lives in Edenton - she had her baby Margo two weeks to the day after Jaxon was born. Shelly experienced a difficult labor just like I did we both had C-sections. Shelly, Margo, and Nannie came to visit Jammie and Jaxon on Thursday - I had lunch with them and we took a few pictures of the kids together. They are very close to the same size and their actions (slinging their arms and looking all around) were similar too - with their arms moving so much - it looks like they were arm wrestling!
My step mom Julie (Jammie) has a niece named Shelly who lives in Edenton - she had her baby Margo two weeks to the day after Jaxon was born. Shelly experienced a difficult labor just like I did we both had C-sections. Shelly, Margo, and Nannie came to visit Jammie and Jaxon on Thursday - I had lunch with them and we took a few pictures of the kids together. They are very close to the same size and their actions (slinging their arms and looking all around) were similar too - with their arms moving so much - it looks like they were arm wrestling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment