I had to hold Jaxon in my lap while Mr. C.L. cut his hair - it was quite a sene, Mr. C.L. used 3 different kinds of trimmers (he said he was scared to use sissors on fella's as little as Jaxon). Jaxon was so curious about what was going on - his head was moving all around - he played with everything Mr. C.L. picked up (brush, comb, trimmer, ink pen). I was wearing a black shirt and was covered in hair by the end of this special event- end result a "high and tight" great do!!!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Sporting the new do at the ball game!
We stopped at Mr. C.L.'s barber shop before heading to the little league all-star game in Bear Grass. Some of Gabby's classmates and good friends played on this team!
I had to hold Jaxon in my lap while Mr. C.L. cut his hair - it was quite a sene, Mr. C.L. used 3 different kinds of trimmers (he said he was scared to use sissors on fella's as little as Jaxon). Jaxon was so curious about what was going on - his head was moving all around - he played with everything Mr. C.L. picked up (brush, comb, trimmer, ink pen). I was wearing a black shirt and was covered in hair by the end of this special event- end result a "high and tight" great do!!!

I had to hold Jaxon in my lap while Mr. C.L. cut his hair - it was quite a sene, Mr. C.L. used 3 different kinds of trimmers (he said he was scared to use sissors on fella's as little as Jaxon). Jaxon was so curious about what was going on - his head was moving all around - he played with everything Mr. C.L. picked up (brush, comb, trimmer, ink pen). I was wearing a black shirt and was covered in hair by the end of this special event- end result a "high and tight" great do!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment