Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Three Months Old

I can not believe it, Jaxon is three months old!!! I have been really good about taking pictures of him each month on the 8th - we had play practice last night and he was so sleepy when we got home - I just could not make him dress up and take pictures. I still wanted to take a picture of him - so here is my sweet little man in his crib. He likes to inch himself into the corner of the crib while he sleeps. He has really grown - he is almost 16 pounds. Jaxon is such a happy baby, he laughs and smiles all of the time! He is reaching for things now and even has two little teeth peaking through. We are so blessed that he is still sleeping through the whole night - his schedule could not be better! We just love him to pieces and are so glad that he is part of our family!!! We would like to invite you to our Church Christmas play this Sunday (December 13th) at 6pm - Our whole family is in the play this year - Gabby is a shepard, Jason is Joseph, I am Mary and Jaxon is Jesus!!




No comments:

Post a Comment