Thursday, February 11, 2010

Two Teeth

Gabby had to assist in getting this picture (she is such a big help)! In a post I made quite some time ago I said that Jaxon had teeth coming in...well really they were just very close to the gum line right before breaking thru - he drooled all the time and anything that went to his hand, went into his mouth. Well on the weekend of January 16th his first tooth broke thru. This was not a very fun time - it resulted in a low grade feaver as well as some VERY NASTY diapers and the first diaper rash Jaxon has had. The second tooth appeared on the weekend of January 30th (while we were home with snow). It was really nice that I was home instead of working to be with Jaxon during this special time.


No comments:

Post a Comment