Monday, February 22, 2010
Update from the weekend!
The weekends seem to fly by and we had a lot of fun this weekend. Friday night Jaxon was feeling much better so our family decided to go to the Basketball game in Columbia where the Wildcats won the championship by defeating the Mattamuskeet Lakers!! Jaxon loves watching basketball, but towards the end of the game he was struggling to hold his eyes open - finally he layed his head back in his daddy's arms and fell asleep. That gym was so load - but he was sleeping so peacefully! Saturday, Jaxon stayed with Jammie as I went along with Gabby and her 4-H club to play laser tag and spend sometime at Jockey's Ridge - that was quite a blast. By the time Gabby and made it back to Columbia - we dropped off Clarissa and Dawson - picked up Jaxon and then we had 15 mintues to change clothes and head back to the beach for Grandaddy Freddie's 60th birthday. The party was at Captain George's and it was a blast - Jaxon was passed around and hugged on - I heard that Aunt Pam and Grandma Ann even let him taste some cheesecake?!?!? We had a nice time at church - Jaxon was a bit distracting in our Sunday school class - he wanted to beat on the table and try to eat the bible. During church Jaxon sat with my dad and loved his watch - so much that he was crunching his teeth on it - good thing it's water proof. We spent the rest of the day hanging out with family (Granddaddy and Jammie, Grandaddy Freddie and Grandma Ann, Allison and MJ, and Mimi and Bob Ohh)! I wish it was Friday already (so I could be with my babies again)- I'm over this week and it's only Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment