So here they are the cool 3-D pictures of Jaxon!!!! This Saturday June 27, Jason, Gabby, and I went to Durham and had a 3-D/4-D ultrasound of Jaxon. Nothing was wrong causing us to have this done - I just wanted to see what he looked like! Jason was a little worried about going to this appointment - he had nightmares that the baby would have three eyes or something weird wrong - but nothing like that - we were so pleased with the results! Jaxon had his arm up beside his face the whole 30 minutes so it was hard to see his face sometimes and he moved the WHOLE time - before the technician could clear up the image - he would move again, but I think you can see some distictive features in these pictures!
In this picture he was showing us that he could breath - and look at those LIPS!!
Here is his heart beat 154 beats per minute!
Above - he has one arm behind his head and his other hand on his chin! The technician said that I have a large placenta and a lot of umbilical (sp) cord that is what all the stuff is in the background.
Kinda got the Elvis lip in this picture - His eyes are open too!
I think this one above looks like Jason!
At this point Jaxon was getting a little tired of all the pictures - he took his hand and covered his eye like he was saying "please, no more pictures".
Hey - look yall - I can kick my head!
Elbows out!
Tounge out, Eyes open, and finger up nose !?!?!
Here is a shot of his basketball hands - Jason was pleased to see those long fingers!!
So, as you can see I am one proud momma! I can't wait to touch him and hold him. I would love to see what you guys think about these pictures - so leave some comments!
Breath-taking!!! These are cute images of Jaxon!! Looks like he may have lips like his mama! :) Glad everything went well!! We can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteNow, it's time to take some belly shots of you!!
Hey! Great pictures of Jaxon. It does look like he has your lips and the rest looks like Jason:) Thanks for sending the blog page!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Terry
Cool pictures - it is unbelievable how technology has advanced.
ReplyDeleteHow can anyone see and not believe in God!
I can see some that look like Jason and some like you.
love ya
Cecelia
Look at my beautiful Grandson!! He is beautiful! How truly remarkable!! I love you all!
ReplyDeleteJoanne (-:
He's precious. I can't wait to meet the little fella! :)
ReplyDelete