Below is a picture of our neighbors Mr. George and Mrs. Frances Zetts. Mr. George made the most beautiful rocking horse for Jaxon - it will last for generations. We are so lucky to have them for neighbors!
Last Friday - Mom and I took Jaxon for his first shopping trip. We went to Greenville. Jaxon slept just about the whole day - while I shopped he stayed in the car with Mimi. As you can see they had some bonding time!
Sunday my cousin Lisa and her baby Jack came to visit with my Aunt Jo Ann! Jack is one month and one day older than Jaxon. We had to get these pictures of the boys - Lisa now lives in the mountains and we do not get to see each other as much as I would like. We are sure that holidays are going to be loads of fun in just another year or two!


So sweet!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute together....adorable!!!
ReplyDelete