I have seen the most change in Jaxon within the last month. He has mastered the art of the 2-3's (thanks Jammie) this is how it goes - he sits down and holds on to your fingers - you count 1, 2 (his legs start to move and he gets prepared to stand up) and 3 (he is standing tall and smiling big)! He also knows how to give you 5 - however he can be a bit stubborn when you have someone there watching you - like the other day I was telling Aunt Jo - watch he can give me five and it didn't matter - Jaxon would not think about raising his hand to touch mine - little stinker!
Some of Jaxon's favorite things are
1. My hair - he loves to wrap his fingers thru my hair and then yank it.
2. Other kids - Gabby, Eli, Conner, Taylor (just to name a few) he will follow them all around his little head just spinning from side to side.
3.The toy that hangs over his changing table - I dont know if I am backwards or what - but I change Jaxon with his head on my left - Gabby and Jason change him with his head on their right - anyway when Jaxon lays down he wants to play with his toy that hangs above him - so it gets slid back and forth on the changing table. (I'd love to hear from anyone else - which side do you change your child on)?
4. The jitterbug Lion that is on his car seat - it took a while but Jaxon can pull the lion all the way down and make him jitter back to the top!
5. A telephone - (he is his momma and daddy's child).
6. A magazine or book - if it has regular pages like a magazine he wants to rip them - if it has kid pages (cardboard) he wants to bite them.




No comments:
Post a Comment