Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dave's other parties

While Dave was here we had family get togethers with our extended families on both our mom and dad's side. This was a lot of fun and I had the opportunity to show Jaxon and Gabby off a little bit too!!!

Above: Jaxon and Aunt Alicia (my dad's sister). Below some of the family laughing at Dave (who knows what they might be talking about)?!?!



Above: Dave and Fran - Below my dad and Uncle Edward explain the "Brickhouse charm" to Jaxon!!

I thought the picture below was so cute. Jaxon was teething that weekend and he had his hands in his mouth A LOT!

Here Aunt Fleedie is holding Stokes who is just the cutest little guy - he let me play trucks with him on the floor (it was even an Army truck like Dave's).


After quite a long day - Jaxon fell asleep with Mimi.

Do they resemble - oh yeah and this is what I see myself looking like in a few years!

Jaxon with Aunt Jo!!!












1 comment:

  1. Look at those precious fat cheeks...I could just bite um!!! He is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete