Friday, February 19, 2010
A little under the weather
Jaxon had his first visit to the doctor for something other than a well baby check. Jammie watched Jaxon on Tuesday and when I picked him up she said - somethings been bothering Jaxon this afternoon - he's not been himself. When we got home he just could not get comfortable and he cried most of the evening and was up about five times over the night. Jason decided that he would stay home with Jaxon on Wednesday - Jaxon had a very fussy morning and only had one bottle compared to his usual four. We had no clue if it was an ear infection, sore throat, teeth issues, stomach problems - but we were concerned. Jason, Gabby and myself have all had sore throats and snotty noses the last week. Granddaddy Freddie has the Flu. We knew it was time to take Mr. Jaxon to the doctor. And the verdict was...he's fine! Just a little fluid behind his ears and a snotty nose. She suggested that we use the saline nose drops and give him baby motrin. He was a happy baby the rest of the day - I just hated sucking all those buggies out of his nose. He did really good last night - he went to sleep at his normal time and slept all night - I heard him cough a couple of times and wimper a few times too - I think he gets aggervated that he can't breath out of his nose. I just love being a mommy and it was so nice spending the day with him yesterday - even if we both were a little snotty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bless his heart - I hope you all are feeling better!! Luv ya!
ReplyDeleteGod bless...it breaks your heart when they are sick! Especially when we don't exactly know what's wrong. Hope yall are better now!!
ReplyDelete