March has been such a great month. The tempetures are starting to warm up so we can spend more time outside, the flowers are starting to bloom, the grass is turning green and little Mr. Jaxon is on the move!!
Jaxon still creeps instead of crawls on his hands and knees - but he can get whatever he wants using this method! March 12th was my last full time week at M2P2 - I will be working at the farm two days a week until a full time person is hired. This has been the best decision - I get to stay at home with my family and help expand the J.S. Electrical and Plumbing business!!
I keep saying that I am going to keep a journal with all of the crazy things that Jaxon is doing but I have not done it yet. - Here are a few of the things that pop to my mind.
1. While scooting - no matter how many toys are layed out on the floor he is going to head for the things he is not suppose to have. The DVD tower is his favorite and it seems like he always gets the same two DVD's (Larry Byrd's basketball biography and Superman II - these are two of his dad's favorites too)!
2. The faces this little boy can make is priceless and will have you crackin up. I haven't a clue where he gets the new nose scrunch from - but it is too cute!!
3. He can now say dada (his first word) - gaga (second word) and mama (my favorite). I hear these words most often when he is lying in his crib and is ready for someone to come pick him up! As soon as I hear mama - I am in there with that boy - yeah he's got me wrapped!!!
As I think of more I will try to post! Enjoy the pictures!!






No comments:
Post a Comment