Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Six months old

Sunday was such a beautiful day. Jaxon and I went for a long stroll in town with the Westcott girls and then we came home and layed in the yard while daddy washed the truck. Jaxon loves being outside so I was able to take lots of pictures.

Gabby joined us and brought her special diary - Jaxon had to see what she was doing and he wanted to help. Gabby is the best big sister - she shared and you'll see below she helped him write his name!







Little Mr. Jaxon can get just about anywhere he wants to now - he is doing a half crawl. He will get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth - then he will take one hand and one knee forward (crawling) and then fall on his stomach and do the army crawl to get what he wants. His favorite thing to play with this week is a ball - the bad thing is it rolls as soon as he gets his hands on it, making him crawl further to get it again!

Here are some pictures I took of Jaxon sitting on his own. He has been doing this for a while now. He can reach out in front of himself and pick up things. I am so proud of him. Megan took pictures for us today - I am sure she will have them posted soon - I will add them to the blog. Jaxon was really sleepy and a bit fussy - until he saw Grace and then he perked up. He just loves other kids! Once Grace was there sitting by her momma - Jaxon would just look at the camera and smile.



I love to think about what Jaxon might be wanting to say - I wish I knew what he was thinking here.

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe that he is already 6 months old? Crazy!! I have some clothes for that sweet baby boy!!!

    ReplyDelete