Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Catch up from February

Jammie and Grandaddy David gave Jaxon his first pair of Georgia Boots for Valentines day. In this picture he had just woke up from a nap so his hair was CRAZY!



I love this picture below - Jaxon is just the happiest baby and I love the facial expressions he has - he has a wonderful personality already!



Grandaddy Freddie had his 60th birthday party at Captain George's Resturant - all of Freddie's sisters, children, and some of his friends were there - Gabby, Jaxon and I sat on the end with Allison, MJ, Taylor and Conner - I had to share this picture of Conner eating the Lemon - I wish you could have been there to see the whole getting ready - digging in - and the after shock! Conner is a cute little boy and Jaxon loves to watch him run all over the house when they are at Grandma Ann's together!




Aunt Pam held Jaxon for a bit while I was eating - I "heard" that she let Jaxon have some dessert of strawberry cheesecake ?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment