Thursday, December 17, 2009

Funny Sock day!

What a suprise I had in store for me when I picked Jaxon up the other day from Jammie's house. I have to get up so early in the morning (5:30am) so I usually just leave Jaxon in his little footie pajamas when I drop him off with Jammie. During the course of the day she gets him dressed. Well.... when I rushed in to pick him up - he was already in his carseat and wrapped up real good - we were in a hurry so I grabbed him and we headed to the car - Julie told me..."I couldn't find any more of his socks so I put MY SOCKS on him to keep his little feet warm". I said OK...and rushed on to town before the post office closed. Well.....when I got home this is what I found.....I laughed my butt off!!!






After the socks came off - Jason decided that he wanted to help Jaxon clog like the folks on TV. And I have to say he did pretty good!





4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....that's too funny!!!!!!! Jammie did a great job improvising!!! He is just so dag on adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post cracks me up! Definitely made my day! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look on his face is priceless!!! Hahaha I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it...that is to funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete