Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jaxon's three month photo shoot

Like I posted yesterday - I try really hard to get pictures of Jaxon on the 8th of every month but he was so sleepy on the 8th so we had our photo shoot last night on the 9th. Gabby loves having her picture taken and I guess Aunt Megan's and Ms. Christy's photgrapic eye has rubbed off on Gabby - she had to pose Jaxon and have props for this photo session. You will notice the white blanket wrapped all around his head - I wish I would have videoed the whole thing because Jaxon's expressions were priceless and Gabby and I laughed so hard. I'm sure if he could talk he would have said "Gabby, get this junk off of my head" but he just smiled and looked at the camera! What a good little boy!

Laughs with Daddy!


Look at how big he is getting - he gets his thighs from his momma!!!

Jaxon now likes to chew on anything that gets close to his face - here he shows the bear who the boss is!
Here's Gabby with prop #1.



We love to talk on the phone - don't we Jaxon?!?!?
OK here we start with Gabby's idea to swaddle Jaxon in the white blanket!











Gabby is just so funny!! We all laugh at her!!!















2 comments:

  1. These pictures are too adorable!!! He is growing so fast....at the Bizarre I held him for about 5 minutes and my arms started to get weak so I passed him back to Jason....he's a healthy boy!! I love his expressions!!!

    ReplyDelete