Thursday, December 17, 2009

Konnor's Birthday

We had so much fun at Konnor Parker's birthday this past Saturday. Konnor turned 1! The theme was John Deere - they had the best food for a 1 year old party, Grilled chicken, sweet potatoes, potato casserole, dumplings - and a bunch more good ol' southern food! Jaxon played for a while but then it was nap time and he tuckered out.

I love this picture of Konnor - he is playing with his mom's necklace - and having a ball!!!
Konnor was not too happy when his momma was holding Jaxon.


Things were much better when he was in his momma's arms - Samantha and I both have some big mouths in this picture. We are holding the future of J.S. Electrical and Plumbing service.

Proud Daddy and his little man!


Konnor eating his birthday cake - I wish I had the video on so you could see how funny this was.











No comments:

Post a Comment